HEALTHY PLANET & PEOPLE
CultiGo helps grocery retailers, farmers and local communities grow truly fresh and local produce day and night, year-round while contributing to the health of the planet and local communities.
- Production is 100% pesticide free.
- We contribute to the fight against climate change by (for example, in a lettuce):
- Emitting only 0.04 CO2e per kg of produce versus 2.04 kg CO2e per kg by conventional means.
- Reducing GHG emissions by 2.5 to 3.5 kg CO2e for every kilo of produce grown
- Avoiding emissions equivalent to 2 times the produce's own weight in CO2e
- That's 40 times less GHG emissions compared to the average vegetable consumed in Quebec, 50 times less than California grown, and 300 times less than Chinese imports.
Grow locally. Reduce emissions. Eliminate pesticides.
It's our promise.
AND NOT JUST THAT...
- We are energy efficient and recuperate heat.
- We use 10 times less fertiliser than field grown produce.
- Our platform reduces food loss by 25% compared to conventional vegetableproduction and distribution systems.